TEAM GB FAMILY ACTIVITY TRAILS
Withernsea Trails – Signpost 3
Team GB Activity
Everyone gets to be a captain in this challenge!
Follow the team captain
Choose 1 person to be the first team captain (don’t worry, everyone will end up being captain!).
Form a line
- Everyone in the group should start in a line, with the team captain at the start.
Copy your captain’s moves!
- The team captain will walk along the promenade towards the next signpost while showing off their best moves for 20 seconds! It could be dance moves, exercise moves, or anything of your choosing!
- Everyone else in the line needs to copy the team captain.
- Once the 20 seconds are up, the team captain will run to the back of the line, leaving a new person at the front to be the captain.
- They will then have 20 seconds to show off their best moves for everyone to copy!
Keep switching the captain every 20 seconds until you reach the next signpost.
Unlock your achievement badge
Athletics jumping events
In the Olympics, there are 2 jumping events to test how far you can jump (long jump and triple jump) and 2 events testing how high you can jump (high jump and pole vault)!
Congratulations, you just earned a badge!
Share your achievement badge on social media using the hashtag #TeamGBActivityTrail
Give me more information!
Signpost activity support
Did you work out the Olympic values on the signpost?
The answers are:
Updates and Feedback
Click the link below to keep up-to-date about the Team GB Family Activity Trails, including the launch event and future opportunities to get involved with the trails.
Already tried out the trails? Click the button below to give your feedback. All survey entries before August 31st will be entered into a prize draw to win Team GB merchandise or a family ticket to The Deep! Each time you walk the trails and complete the survey, you will get an additional entry to the prize draw.
Have any questions? Send an email to the lead researcher:
The University of Hull and Team GB Partnership
The partnership between the University of Hull and Team GB is based on the belief that everyone is extraordinary, and, we are there to support our students to help them find it, the same as Team GB supports athletes to do the same. We believe that extraordinary doesn’t just happen – it takes hard work and determination with the right opportunities to achieve what they never thought was possible.
Using the exclusive opportunities, we have as part of our partnership has enabled us to inspire our students, staff and community to achieve their own extraordinary.